magnify style and persona!: Black White Wavy Zebra print onto mother of pearl design
A small case with multi-functions!
- professional to carry business cards
- metal case to help protect personal debit and credit cards from RFID skimming
- carry ID cards in a minimalist wallet
- portable sized 3.7″ x 2.4″ (9.5cm x 6cm) and slim 0.3″ (8mm)
- holds up to 10 business cards or 4-5 credit/debit/ID cards
- an easy to open clasp
- anti-scratch glossy epoxy finish
Mother of Pearl?
This item was crafted by traditional Korean mother of pearl artisans! Oysters, mollusks, and abalone sea shells are lined naturally with crystals of calcium carbonate. These crystals produce iridescent colors when light is shined on them. Mother of pearl is the use of sea shells for crafts.
How is it made?
- Sea shells are pressed into a mother of pearl sheet
- a design is printed onto the MOP sheet
- a layer of protective epoxy resin is applied by hand
- it is put in an oven to glaze and harden
- lastly is to seal the MOP sheet onto the metal case
The result is a glossy finished item that shines and reflects in the light!
Traditional Korean mother of pearl items have been popular in Asia since the Goryeo dynasty 932-1392 AD. Business card holders are a modern twist on traditional Asian crafts!
Shipped in an Asian Style box an ideal gift for:
women; mother, sister, daughter, grandmother, wife, aunt, girlfriend.
men; father, brother, son, grandfather, husband, boyfriend.
Christmas, birthday, graduation, wedding, anniversary, or promotion!
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
Traditional Korean mother of pearl craftsmanship modern printing onto sea shell sheet
Professional use business card holder lightweight 80 g and thin .8cm holds 10-12 cards depending on card-stock
Personal use help RFID skimming protection metal minimalist wallet for 3-5 debit or credit cards
Travel portable small size ID carrier 3.7″x2.4″ (9.5cmx6cm) holds 3-5 ID’s
Black White Wavy Zebra image printed onto MOP design. Comes in a Asian style gift box ready to give